Monday, August 23, 2010

Hate the mosque or hate the message?

A blogger whom I read occasionally (meaning - someone whom I'm internet stalking) has a totally unique point of view about the crowd opposing that mosque.
By which I mean that I really have to wonder about his sanity.

Is ribald or off-color humor REALLY the best way of fighting fools?

"darkness, stupidity, and idolatrous worship of a pit"

SOURCE:
http://atthebackofthehill.blogspot.com/2010/08/fond-thoughts-about-pamela-geller-newt.html

It sure is an interesting post. I had NO idea that men did such things among themselves. Now that I know, perhaps I ought to avoid them like the proverbial plague. They are sick puppies.
Truly.


QUOTE:
"I think it would please him immensely if Pamela Geller, Newt Gingrich, and Geert Wilders were beaten to death with his twenty inch long flexible rubber monster hose."

Yes, you read that correctly. The entire post is about unmentionable things. Which includes Pamela Geller, Newt Gingrich (I can't BELIEVE that he divorced his wife while she had cancer! And carried on with a woman twenty three years younger WHILE MARRIED!), and Geert Wilders.

On the whole, I would rather have Muslims in my neighborhood than any of those three. Far less threatening, even if marginally more inclined towards violence. Not so bloody vulgar in any case.
And they should go ahead and build that mosque. It may not have been the wisest idea to come up with, but it has absolutely become the right thing to do.
Don't give in to hate.


周小燕

No comments:

Post a Comment