Saturday, March 20, 2010

International ANSWER's pathetic fit

Went down to civic center today to see what an anti-war protest looks like. Well, it's all about housing, jobs, Palestinians, conspiracy theories, Jews, Masons, Bankers, plus Dick Becker and his harem (yes, Forest, Gloria, Lily, that means YOU).


Never been so bored in my life.

http://proisraelbaybloggers.blogspot.com/2010/03/san-francisco-anti-war-protest-fizzles.html

I really don't like self-satisfied old white people. Especially not when their little pointy heads are still in the hippie era. Okay, get over it, bitches, Nixon is no longer president.

Also, I really can't stand communists. No, I do know what I'm talking about, and no, I do not intend to change my mind about that. If there's anything that says 'huge egomaniac failure' quite so much as old school Stalinism (ie "Marxism,-Leninism" or "Maoism") I should really like to know. Untill someone volunteers a candidate that rivals Dick Becker's ideology for despicability and viciousness, I shall to prefer to think it sui generis, and him a disgusting piece of sh*t.


So, to conclude on a positive note:

Dick - get your nasty-ass teeth fixed.
Forest - consult a gay man.
Lilly - take a pill. Or acquire a sex toy.
Gloria - get bent, vaca.
Hassan - learn how to speak English.
Margaret - sweet jesus you need therapy.
Russel - is that long flagpole compensation for something?
Husam - are you also a rapist? Or do you just pretend for your friends?
Ahmed - don't drool.
Lutfi - blondes actually despise you too.
Zaki - you are not the least bit masculine.
Paul - just bang them dear, you don't have to support their cause.
Joseph - one of these days, when you least expect it........


周小燕

No comments:

Post a Comment