Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nob Hill at night

I just love San Francisco when everything goes right. Such as when the radical mobs can't find their way to the top of a very visible hill in the middle of the city.

Their remarkable absence undoubtedly contributed to a lovely evening for the Aipac supporters at the Fairmont last night.

[See this: All quiet..... SOOOOOO quiet..... ]


Talking a long walk last night around the perimeter, I barely even needed my umbrella.
And I didn't have to use my pepperspray at all.
So I'm calling it a victory.


SEVEN FRILLIE-WILLIES IN THE KLINK!

The Aipac event in Oakland on Monday was a bit more exciting. Some sad pookie dancers from Codepink stubbornly twirled and stumbled a bit in the lobby of the hotel, before being arrested for horrid taste and disrepu.,..., I mean disruptive behavior. They subsequently spent several hours in lockup.
That should have given them enough time to think about what they had done, but we're talking about ideological cripples, so it probably didn't help.

As a direct result they will evermore refuse to eat Bologna.
Sandwich meats everywhere can breathe a sigh of relief.

I'm not kidding, they blamed Bologna for something too!

The next time I see ms. Gene St. Onge, I'll probably wave a few slices of Bologna at her. To remind her of the wonderful time she had on Monday night.



周小燕

No comments:

Post a Comment